My antenna park:
- An indoor homemade 10m dipole.
- An indoor homemade 15/20m dipole.
- An outdoor homemade dipole for 6 to 80m.
- An outdoor Fritzel GPA-30 triband vertical for 10/15/20m.
- An outdoor diamond V-2000 for 2/6m and 70cm.
The dipole balun, the Fritzel GPA-30 and the diamond V-2000.
My current station / shack setup is:
- Kenwood TS-690S for HF and a MFJ 941E ATU. Also a rigblaster
for some digital modes. With the outdoor homemade dipole or vertical antenna.
- Yaesu FT 690R II 6m rig with a TE
systems 0510G PA working with a Diamond V-2000.
- Kenwood TM-G707 2m/70cm rig used for 70cm packet
with a TNC2Multi and the Diamond V-2000 antenna.
- Yaesu FT-100 HF/6m/2m/70cm rig for local 2m ragchewing.
Also with the Diamond V-2000 for 2m and a indoor homemade dipole for HF 15/20m
with a MFJ 971 ATU. This rig and ATU is also my fieldday
/ holliday setup.
- President Lincoln all mode Citizen Band/10m rig
with a cb mobile whip and a indoor 10m homemade dipole.
- Two PC's, one connected to my TNC2Multi on 70cm
and one connected to my Rigblaster for digital modes
on HF. Both supported by a UPS.
- ICOM IC 24ET 2m/70cm dualband handheld transceiver.
- Yaesu VX-5 6m/2m/70cm triband handheld transceiver.
Modified so it can be used in the United States also.
- Yupeteru MVT 7100 hanheld scanner for listening
to police, fire department etc. etc.
- A working ANGR-9 surplus transceiver with add-ons.
Just for the fun of it.
- Two CB transceivers (27 MHz). One midland and one
maxon. Used for driving with two cars, the other car being occupied with a
- Already mentioned a Diamond V-2000 2m/6m/70cm vertical antenna.
- Sony ICF SW7600G radio for "normal radio"
- Two Kenwood UBZ-LH68 Low Power Devices for indoor
communication with my XYL, HI!
- A Heil PRO-SET plus! headset.
- A Junker Straight morse key.
- I use VQLog as my logging
program. I'm also a MixW
2.xx registered user. It's a great program for the digital modes!
- I'm also a registered user of UI-VIEW.
The best APRS program out there.
- I use Q-view QSL card holder to show my prescious
I'm working 2m for local ragchewing on 145.250 and the PI4WLD net on 145.350.
I'm using 70cm mainly for Packet Radio, DX cluster info and APRS.
I'm working SSB on 6m for collecting locator grids.
On HF I mainly work phone but also CW and some digital modes like PSK31, SSTV,
RTTY or MFSK16.
I hope to work you some day on any of these bands in any of these modes!!!