My antenna park:
- An indoor homemade 10m dipole.
- An indoor homemade 15/20m dipole.
- An outdoor homemade dipole for 6 to 80m.
- An outdoor Fritzel GPA-30 triband vertical for 10/15/20m.
- An outdoor diamond V-2000 for 2/6m and 70cm.
The dipole balun, the Fritzel
GPA-30 and the diamond V-2000.
My current station / shack setup is:
- Kenwood TS-690S for HF and a MFJ
941E ATU. Also a rigblaster for some
digital modes. With the outdoor homemade dipole or vertical antenna.
- Yaesu FT 690R II 6m rig with a TE
systems 0510G PA working with a Diamond V-2000.
- Kenwood TM-G707 2m/70cm rig used for 70cm
packet with a TNC2Multi and the Diamond V-2000
- Yaesu FT-100 HF/6m/2m/70cm rig for local 2m
ragchewing. Also with the Diamond V-2000 for 2m and a indoor homemade
dipole for HF 15/20m with a MFJ 971 ATU. This
rig and ATU is also my fieldday / holliday setup.
- President Lincoln all mode Citizen Band/10m
rig with a cb mobile whip and a indoor 10m homemade dipole.
- One PC's, connected to my TNC2Multi on 70cm
and to my Rigblaster for digital modes on HF.
- One Raspberry Pi 3 for my DV4Mini.
- Yaesu VX-3, a 2m/70cm duoband handheld transceiver.
- Yupeteru MVT 7100 hanheld scanner for
listening to police, fire department etc. etc.
- A working ANGR-9 surplus transceiver with
add-ons. Just for the fun of it.
- Two CB transceivers (27 MHz). One midland
and one maxon. Used for driving with two cars, the other car being
occupied with a non-ham friend.
- Already mentioned a Diamond V-2000 2m/6m/70cm vertical antenna.
- Sony ICF SW7600G radio for "normal radio"
- Two Kenwood UBZ-LH68 Low Power Devices for
indoor communication with my XYL, HI!
- A Heil PRO-SET plus! headset.
- A Junker Straight morse key.
- I use VQLog as my
logging program. I'm also a MixW
registered user. It's a great program for the digital modes!
- I'm also a registered user of UI-VIEW.
The best APRS program out there.
- I use WSJT-X for JT65 and FT8.
- I have a CS700 DMR handheld and a DV4Mini used an local DMR access
- I use Q-view QSL card holder to show my
prescious QSL cards.
I'm working 2m for local ragchewing on 145.250 and the PI4WLD net on
145.350. I'm using 70cm mainly for APRS.
I'm working SSB on 6m for collecting locator grids.
On HF I mainly work phone but also CW and some digital modes like PSK31,
JT65 and FT8.
I hope to work you some day on any of these bands in any of these